- Snap legs into place.
- Remove reflector from case.
- Attach reflector onto threaded rod.
- Fold over special catch, securing reflector. (Or place wingnut on the top and tighten.)
- Hang propane tank using bracket provided.
- Attach hose to propane tank, tighten securely.
- Heater is now stabilized.
- Wrap skirt around heater legs to cover propane tank.
- Zip up and secure with velcro closure.
Light and Enjoy!
- Turn on gas at propane tank.
- Hold match under burner head.
- Push and turn gas control knob to middle position.
- After heater lights, hold down control knob for 15 seconds, release slowly and adjust heat.